There's no doubt when the sweltering heat arrives like most people, you would prefer to stay cool. The perfect solution is this 10,000 BTU portable air conditioner by Danby Appliances to cool down areas up to 450 sq. ft. in size, making it an ideal option for any room in your home or office. This top-of-the-line machine is basically a portable home-comfort system as it can handle three different tasks. You'll find a fan, dehumidifier, and air conditioner all conveniently rolled into one unit. No matter what weather Mother Nature serves up you'll be prepared all year long. This model can be programmed using the state-of-the-art electronic remote control or LED display. The dehumidifier removes unwanted moisture throughout the day via its direct-drain system for continuous operation on a 24 hour timer. The powerful fan boasts three separate speed options and the single hose design will efficiently exhausts warm, humid air outside while it runs on environmentally-friendly R410A refrigerant to help prevent further damage to the ozone layer. Equipped with an automatic on/off switch allows you to start and stop the device to suit your personal schedule. Moving the unit from room to room is made quite easy with the 4 convenient built-in castors and integrated handles, and can easily fit in a sliding glass door, or slider and double hung windows. This model includes a 12-month warranty on all parts and labor with in-home service.
- 10,000 BTU portable air conditioner cools areas up to 450 sq. ft.
- 3-in-1 design: Air conditioner, fan and dehumidifier
- Single hose design efficiently exhausts warm, humid air outside
- Auto restart: unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Dehumidifier mode with direct drain for continuous operation
- 24 hour timer
- Electronic controls with LED display and remote control
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Reusable, washable air filter
- Powerful 3 speed fan
- Auto Swing: circulates the air in the living space
- 4 castors for easy room to room transport
- Integrated handles allow you to move the unit from room to room easily
- Fits easily in sliding glass doors, slider and double hung windows
- Exhaust hose length: 59 1/16" (150 cm)
- Variable temperature control from 18 C - 32 C (64 F - 90 F)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.