The hot and humid summer days dont stand a chance against this proficient 12,000 BTU-capacity portable air conditioner. This unit is second to none when it comes to cooling down areas up to 550 square feet in size. Its the perfect solution for those living in apartments or condos and for those whod like to cool down their offices and sleeping quarters. The air conditioner features three fan speeds which are easy to program with the LED-displayed electronic controls. The indoor temperature can be set and kept anywhere from 64F - 90F (18C to 32C) to keep you as comfortable as possible. The state-of-the-art appliance can also be used as a 72-pint dehumidifier and comes with a convenient remote control unit and direct-drain feature. You wont do the ozone layer any harm with this smart model as it uses environmentally-friendly R410A refrigerant. The integrated handles and castors make it easy to move from room to room and the automatic on/off feature allows you to program the unit to suit your schedule. This efficient air conditioner/fan/dehumidifier combination also comes with a 12-month warranty on parts and labor with carry-in service.
- 12,000 BTU portable air conditioner cools areas up to 550 sq. ft.
- 3-in-1 design: Air conditioner, fan and dehumidifier
- Single hose design efficiently exhausts warm, humid air outside
- Auto restart: unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Dehumidifier mode with direct drain for continuous operation
- 24 hour timer
- Electronic controls with LED display and remote control
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Reusable, washable air filter
- Powerful 3 speed fan
- Auto Swing: circulates the air in the living space
- 4 castors for easy room to room transport
- Integrated handles allow you to move the unit from room to room easily
- Fits easily in sliding glass doors, slider and double hung windows
- Exhaust hose length: 59 1/16" (150 cm)
- Variable temperature control from 18C - 32C (64F - 90F)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.