Make the most of your TV investment with a monitor arm that accommodates every activity comfortably! Move your flat panel every-which-way to position your screen near the floor (for activities like exercising) or up high (while standing, gaming or group viewing). This mount is equipped with patented Constant Force™ technology, for fluid, light-touch adjustments and effortless positioning. Don't just sit in front of your TV-interact with it!
- Smooth omni-directional TV movement
- Arm requires only a light-touch to move
- Comfortably position the TV for every activity
- Enhance picture and 3D viewing with the right screen angle
- Lower for viewing near the floor and lift for standing activities
- Improves ergonomic viewing, relieving eye, neck and back strain
- Discreetly nest TV to the wall when not in use
- Stop feature prevents arm from touching wall
- Rotation offers screen leveling or portrait orientation
- Great for areas with limited wall space
- Cable management routes wires from panel to wall
- Great for family rooms, game rooms, kitchens and more
- Includes all necessary hardware for TV and mount
- Fits most: 19-42" TVs/displays
- Supports: 7-25 lbs (3.2-11.4 kg)
- Tilt: +5 to -75
- Vertical lift: 20"
- Mounting profile: 4.4" (11 cm)
- Extension from wall: 21.4" (54 cm)
- VESA compliant: 75x75 to 200x200
- Rotation: 360° with 0° lockout
- Mounting: Single-stud or solid wall
- Warranty: 5 years
- Color: Polished aluminum
- Part #: 45-364
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.