- Heat sentry feature automatically turns unit on when heat is sensed and automatically adjusts blower speed
- Removable, easy to clean stainless restaurant-grade steel baffle filters
- Two and five year residential warranty
- Infinite speed ventilator control
- UL listed to US and Canadian safety standards
- UL approved for covered outdoor applications
- Classic stainless steel finish
- Recessed easy access controls
- ® models allow for decorative rail with choice of four accent colors of stainless, platinum, brass or copper to match dual fuel range bezels or other finishes/accents in your kitchen
- Internal or remote blower options
- Transition with backdraft damper included
- Halogen lighting with two settings and night light
- Heavy duty 16-gauge brushed stainless steel construction and stainless steel enclosed liner
- Continually welded seams, hemmed edges and sides and hand finished craftsmanship
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.